xTream-Gaming Index du Forum
xTream-Gaming
Team Call Of Duty PS3 ; Black Ops

xTream-Gaming Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: [HQ] HARD DISK SENTINEL ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    xTream-Gaming Index du Forum -> Call Of Duty Black Ops -> Départs/Absences
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
pearldayle

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HQ] HARD DISK SENTINEL Répondre en citant

HARD DISK SENTINEL > urlin.us/2jqex

HARD DISK SENTINEL

10cf746e54
SummaryComprehensive product offering extremely detailed disk drive information and backed by excellent support. But Hard Disk sentinel is smart enough to do the job - absolutely fantastic! Was this review useful? Yes Yes No No Views: 809 Date: 30 Dec 2010 Crisrev What do you think about Hard Disk Sentinel? In the next step, you can expand your comments.. This information is also displayed in a graph, allowing the user to easily make an idea about how fast his hard disk is. All Rights Reserved Overview Review Specs Home Windows Software Utilities & Operating Systems Diagnostic Software Hard Disk Sentinel Hard Disk Sentinel $23 Download Now Secure Download Download Editors' Rating: Editors' Rating: 3 Good Average User Rating: 4.2 0 out of 13 votes out of 0 votes Quick Specs Version: 4.60 Total Downloads: 88,670 Date Added: Jul. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaText in the box:What's this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit..

About the author: Jerome Johnston Jerome is a software review editor at FindMySoft.com and he likes to write about all that's new and interesting in the software industry. I nearly had a fit when my four new 1TB HDD's were nearly too hot to touch and the "SMART" monitoring program I was using was happily telling me my HDD's are roasting but not doing anything about it. To do so, it integrates information from disks that use Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology (SMART), which measures mechanical failures during such processes as seeking and spin-up/spin-down. DownloadHDDlife Pro Manage your hard drive risks with proactive hard drive failu. In the free version you can set the computer to shut down when it hits the caution (yellow) threshold but not the critical (red) threshold, take note though that you can change what temperatures these alerts occur so you can still choose to shut down you computer at your desired HDD temperature cut-off.The free version a bit restrictive, and you can see all the cool looking options that are in the pro version but you cannot select them.I have used several similar programs (I will not name them!) and they have turned out to be useless because they just monitor the temperature and watch your HDD's slowly cook while you're at work/school instead of shutting down your PC to protect your precious data. It can also give information about any errors that may lead to the crash of the disk. AHard Disk Sentinel can monitor various things about your disks, such as temperature and S.M.A.R.T. But if it's just to check a drive on the way out the free version would do. values of the individual drives behind a RAID if you are using the cheap and common Silicon Image SiI3132 Chip (and some other chips , too). Download Wise Disk Cleaner Scan junk files and delete these junk files in Windows syste.

qlimax 2009 cdlulu to sir with lovearmin van buuren a state of trance 479agents of s h i e l d s02e08captain america the winter soldier. 3dcall of duty 2new radicals you get what you giveroger shah magic island 160my life songdeep breath 720p

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 10:17 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    xTream-Gaming Index du Forum -> Call Of Duty Black Ops -> Départs/Absences Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Thème par InF3rÑÀl. © War's Snake 2009-2010